Stir Fried Leek with Eggs
- 350 gm leeks finely sliced
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp oil
- ground black or white pepper
- Heat the oil and garlic to fry in the wok on medium heat for about a minuite, Then add the eggs to let it set for 30 secound.
- Add the leeks, stir fry and mix well with the eggs for about 2 minuites.
- Add soy sauce and oyster sauce, stir and mix well for another minuite.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with ground black or white pepper.
Stir fried Pilchards with chilii and lemongrass
- 1 large tin 425g Pilchards or Sardines in rich tomato sauce
- 1 stem lemongrass finely sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 5 birdeye chillis chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes halves
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp oil
- Coriander roughly chopped to garnish.
- lettuce, raw or cooked cabbage to accompany.
Add oil, lemongrass, onion, garlic, chilli into a wok, stir fry on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Then add pilchards or sadines, tomatoes and fish sauce to stir fry and mix well for about 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and garnish with coriander leaves.